This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and TLauncher Fan Website. Our EULA was created by EULA Template for tlauncherpc.net.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before buing and using the tlauncherpc.net products. It provides a license to use the tlauncherpc.net product and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the TLauncher service/product, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking "accept" or using the tlauncherpc.net product/service, you are confirming your acceptance to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Service, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the product/service supplied by TLauncher Fan Website herewith regardless of whether other product/service is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any TLauncher Website updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for this product/service, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the product/service nor permit the whole or any part of the product/service to be combined with or become incorporated in any other product/service, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the product/service or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the product/service for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the product/service on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the product/service in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the product/service for any purpose that TLauncher Website considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
- Intellectual Property and Ownership
- TLauncher Website shall at all times retain ownership of the product/service as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the product/service by you. The product/service (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the product/service , including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of TLauncher Website.
TLauncher Website reserves the right to grant licences to use the product/service to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the product/service and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to TLauncher Website.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the product/service. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of um.